The APMP UK Conference (11-12 Oct 2022) was epic! We were the headline sponsors and had a busy few days! We had a brilliant stand and video.
We are so proud to be the only organisation to sponsor every APMP UK conference since the first. We are all #proudtobeapmp. And, of course, we are immensely proud of the current UK APMP chair – #Mairi Morrison. She has worked so tirelessly this year and (along with all the organisers) donated her time and energy to this fantastic event.
As usual, we at Strategic Proposals were busy:
- Holding an APMP Foundation course on the Professional Development day
- Jon Williams presented on the 1st day of the conference (11th October).
- We were finalists in three of the awards (contribution to the profession, outstanding leadership and supplier of the year) and WINNERS of supplier of the year
- Sponsors of the Collaborative Working award (on by WNS, congratulations!)
- Chatted with loads of people, familiar and not (and had fab giveaways, like the pin badges you have helped to design!)
- Supported the ISP on the Apprenticeship stand (Kat Wyon is one of the assessors of the apprenticeship and you ask her anything you need about the apprenticeship)
- Graham was formally commended on his Fellowship to the APMP
Watch our video to find out more about how we help people win, retain and grow.