We’re pleased to announce the launch of our new proposal and bid capability assessment tool: Proposal Benchmarker.
This online tool will provide you with an instant measure of how your proposal capabilities compare to those of other organisations.
In addition, you will also receive a tailored report, produced by one of our APMP Professional certified team, that highlights your strengths and also recommends specific areas could be improved.
As part of our 30th anniversary celebrations, Strategic Proposals is launching the Rising Stars award programme.
This is to recognise outstanding individuals who are still near the start of their career in bid / proposal management and aged under 30.
Those selected for the programme will be offered free training and development activities during 2017.
Please read the attached flyer for information on how to apply.
We’re incredibly proud that 2017 marks Strategic Proposals’ 30th anniversary.
We’ve come a long way since the company was incorporated in 1987 and we’re looking forward to celebrating with our clients and friends.
There’ll be a series of activities taking place worldwide during the year. Events taking place in the UK will include:
- Rising Stars award programme – free training and mentoring for twenty of the brightest upcoming bid/proposal professionals.
- Proposal Benchmarker – new online assessment tool which will allow you to test your current capabilities against best practice. It will be offered free for the first companies to use it.
- Major research projects – testing bidders’ views of buyers and then buyers’ views of bidders.
- Free APMP Foundation course and exam – for ten people working in social enterprises or the charitable sector.
- Charity Golf Day – at Frilford Heath Golf Club, Oxfordshire in June.
- Social evening at Royal Windsor Races – with the running of the Strategic Proposals 30th Anniversary Stakes in July.
- Proposal conference – in London at the end of the year.
We’ll share more details in due course and look forward to a great year of celebrations!
The results of a Strategic Proposals survey on the quality of procurement team’s tender documents have been published – read about the eye-watering and jaw-dropping findings here.