We’ve had a fantastic response to the launch of the Proposal Benchmarker. Feedback from those who have received their free of charge feedback and reports include:
“Great insights from the results and so simple to use”
“Really interesting and helpful”
“Very, very impressive!”
We think it’s important that bid/proposal staff across the UK have the chance to gain professional certification via courses held locally in their region. We’ve already helped over 60 people to pass the accreditation on our public courses in 2017.
Available to book from today: our latest APMP Foundation workshop, in Leeds on 18th July. Many thanks to our friends at WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff for hosting the event.
You can book online by clicking here
Richard Dallas joins Strategic Proposals as a Board Advisor to support us in developing our client propositions, strategic account development, building new partnerships and supporting our long term growth ambitions.
Richard knows Strategic Proposals well having engaged our support on several occasions to improve bidding performance and capability across his corporate sales, marketing and bid teams.
Richard has over 25 years of commercial experience in Banking, Insurance, Business Services and Technology, having held Executive roles with HSBC, Lloyds Bank, Barclays Bank, Aegon and Sage.
We’re pleased to announce the launch of our new proposal and bid capability assessment tool: Proposal Benchmarker.
This online tool will provide you with an instant measure of how your proposal capabilities compare to those of other organisations.
In addition, you will also receive a tailored report, produced by one of our APMP Professional certified team, that highlights your strengths and also recommends specific areas could be improved.
As part of our 30th anniversary celebrations, Strategic Proposals is launching the Rising Stars award programme.
This is to recognise outstanding individuals who are still near the start of their career in bid / proposal management and aged under 30.
Those selected for the programme will be offered free training and development activities during 2017.
Please read the attached flyer for information on how to apply.
We’re incredibly proud that 2017 marks Strategic Proposals’ 30th anniversary.
We’ve come a long way since the company was incorporated in 1987 and we’re looking forward to celebrating with our clients and friends.
There’ll be a series of activities taking place worldwide during the year. Events taking place in the UK will include:
- Rising Stars award programme – free training and mentoring for twenty of the brightest upcoming bid/proposal professionals.
- Proposal Benchmarker – new online assessment tool which will allow you to test your current capabilities against best practice. It will be offered free for the first companies to use it.
- Major research projects – testing bidders’ views of buyers and then buyers’ views of bidders.
- Free APMP Foundation course and exam – for ten people working in social enterprises or the charitable sector.
- Charity Golf Day – at Frilford Heath Golf Club, Oxfordshire in June.
- Social evening at Royal Windsor Races – with the running of the Strategic Proposals 30th Anniversary Stakes in July.
- Proposal conference – in London at the end of the year.
We’ll share more details in due course and look forward to a great year of celebrations!