We’re incredibly proud that 2017 marks Strategic Proposals’ 30th anniversary.
We’ve come a long way since the company was incorporated in 1987 and we’re looking forward to celebrating with our clients and friends.
There’ll be a series of activities taking place worldwide during the year. Events taking place in the UK will include:
- Rising Stars award programme – free training and mentoring for twenty of the brightest upcoming bid/proposal professionals.
- Proposal Benchmarker – new online assessment tool which will allow you to test your current capabilities against best practice. It will be offered free for the first companies to use it.
- Major research projects – testing bidders’ views of buyers and then buyers’ views of bidders.
- Free APMP Foundation course and exam – for ten people working in social enterprises or the charitable sector.
- Charity Golf Day – at Frilford Heath Golf Club, Oxfordshire in June.
- Social evening at Royal Windsor Races – with the running of the Strategic Proposals 30th Anniversary Stakes in July.
- Proposal conference – in London at the end of the year.
We’ll share more details in due course and look forward to a great year of celebrations!